The Feed is your go-to place when you want to catch up on all the activities that have happened from all of your groups. You will only receive notifications related to items which you follow.
When you tap on Feed, you'll see a detailed list of notifications.
- Each notification has an icon in the left corner which shows you whether the notification is related to a Task, File, Note or Calendar event.
- In the top section of the notification you will see a bold title indicating the name of the item. Below that is the name of the group associated with the item.
- In the second section, you will see whether the notification is related to new item, an update, or a comment that was added along with more detailed information. For example, if someone added a comment, you will see that comment.
Using the Feed
You can swipe the notification to the RIGHT once you've read it and determined that you don't need to respond.
If you would like to engage with the notification and take action:
- Tap the notification to be automatically taken to the item itself.
- Engage in real-time conversations around the item by adding your comments or feedback, reactions, or marking an item as done.
Clearing All Notifications
You can clear the entire list with one action.
- Click the 3 Dot Menu.
- Click Clear.
- Click the circular arrows once.