Understanding How to Turn Emails into Chats
We know that email is still a part of your everyday work life, but it's counterproductive when you're trying to engage in real-time communication and collaboration with your team. On top of that, decisions and action items often get buried in long email trails. That's why Chatway makes it easy to forward emails directly into chats as well as into Chatway tools including Tasks, Notes and the Calendar.
Each chat group, as well as My Zone, has its own, unique set of email address. You can forward an email to any of these addresses from any email server plus, if you work with external staff or contractors, they can send emails right to your chat.
Finding the Right Email Address for Chats & Tools
- From the home screen, tap on your contact's name or the name of your group.
- In the Chatway Email field, you will see the email address you can use to forward an email to the chat.
- Tap on the blue question mark icon to see a list of emails which correspond to that group's Tasks, Notes and Calendar tools.
A contact's chat email address looks like this:
A group's chat email address looks like this:
A tool email address looks like:
Finding Your My Zone Email Addresses
- From the chat home screen, tap the 3 Dot Menu.
- Select Profile from the drop-down list.
- In the Chatway Email field, you will see the email address you can use to forward an email My Zone.
- Tap on the blue question mark icon to see a list of emails which correspond to My Zone's Tasks, Notes and Calendar tools.