Notes is like a digital bulletin board or notepad, and each is automatically shared with your chat contact or group.
Creating a Note
- Click the blue + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Give your Note a title and add your text below.
Notes are automatically saved so once you’re done, just click the left arrow button.
The 3 Dot Menu let's you:
- Manually save the Note
- Discard changes
- Exit without saving
- Delete the Note
Adding Comments to Notes
Chatway is set up to make collaborating simple. You can add comments, feedback and emojis to any Note.
- Tap the Note you want to comment on.
- Add your comment (you can also tap the smiley face to add emojis) and hit the send arrow.
Attaching Files to Notes
You can easily add files to a Note, making it easy to reference.
- Press the paper clip symbol or the gray + icon.
- Then select the files you want to attach.
Seeing Note Notifications
You can see a list of all Note notifications including new or updated Notes, and newly added attachments and comments.
- Tap the bell icon in the top right corner.
- Tap any notification for more actions.
Follow or Unfollow a Note
All Notes are automatically followed by default. You will see a solid blue heart which indicates you are following the Note.
- Unfollow a Note by tapping the blue heart icon.